the YuYu the YuYu

Once again...

An amazing masterpiece. You really out do yourself every time. I especially liked the way the music worked with the movie, and it was exactly what I immagined. Also, that part where Bitey swallowed the bug, the bugs expression was priceless. Thankyou.

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Terrible

Im sure you all put a lot of work into it, but I hated it. That is not at all what I think about when I listen to feel good, and there was absolutley no single part that slightly resembled my thoughts for the music, in otherwords, I was dissapointed.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6

uhm

this might be good if you realized that making your own border for the movie doesnt mean what you put outside of it doesnt show up, so this gets only a 2 from me... re-do it, and it'll be better

Snowfest Snowfest

nice

Could've had a better ending, but not bad... great music too

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

eh

nothing special... sorry, and all the characters were exactly the same... you just changed their clothes.

American Idle American Idle

Wow

You are an extremely talented artist. Keep at it because your works just keep getting better and better. Amaizing animation.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Great

I love the entire Rise of the MK series, and this was the best. I particularly like your use of sound effects... geat work.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

hahaha

I thought it was funnier than the 1st one because ur just making fun of that guy =D... but u did steal the idea so u get an 8

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

The sad thing is...

I've listened to that song 50 times in a row and sang along... not like that guy... but still. I feel ashamed. So funny!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

It was really good

Loved all the video game parodies, and the Zelda parody was great... the two things I didn't like, was it was a little too long and the idea of a giant duck... that was a little too random, even for me.