the YuYu the YuYu

Once again...

An amazing masterpiece. You really out do yourself every time. I especially liked the way the music worked with the movie, and it was exactly what I immagined. Also, that part where Bitey swallowed the bug, the bugs expression was priceless. Thankyou.

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Terrible

Im sure you all put a lot of work into it, but I hated it. That is not at all what I think about when I listen to feel good, and there was absolutley no single part that slightly resembled my thoughts for the music, in otherwords, I was dissapointed.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 6

uhm

this might be good if you realized that making your own border for the movie doesnt mean what you put outside of it doesnt show up, so this gets only a 2 from me... re-do it, and it'll be better

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Hell ya Dain

gratz on the 1,000,000th view. I'm sure there will be many more to come!

-Beebs

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

good game

I got to 18, and didn't even try. I didn't know if I shouldv'e actually tried or if it was a joke.

Peeps in Outer Space! Peeps in Outer Space!

good

I was supprised... it was good and entertaining for more than 30 seconds. nice

Topgear Topgear

Excelent

I really enjoyed this song... I understand how hard it is to make songs like this... really like the highpitched type noise in the beginning... what program do you use... what sample is that if any?

Realmguys responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. As far as programs... I don't use anything besides the sequencer on my synthesizers usually. Sometimes I use the sequencing program on my computer. ie: cubase. All of my samples are on-board my synths, and a select few of them are sampled by me, mostly just factory preset sounds though. If you hit me up with an email, I can give you nitty gritty details, much to long for this review window. Hope to hear from you. Thanks again and play on!